If you’re a content producer eager to get your work published you can always reach out to us if you feel your latest work would be a good fit for one of our blogs. Here are our guidelines that you need to meet in order to get your article published as a guest post:
- First and foremost, we will only publish unique & original content and we expect our blog to be the ultimate home of your article, because Google hates duplicate content.
- We expect detailed and relevant posts for any of the following blogs: FlipSnack blog, Bannersnack blog, Snackwebsites blog and SnackTools blog. We will not accept off-topic posts or posts that we find unsuitable for our audience. That means that you should be familiar with our family of apps. You should know who we are and what we are about.
- Your article should be between 300 and 500 words long.
- Do not include affiliate links! This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t use links at all in your article, because some links are actually benefiting the readers. We reserve the right to remove spammy links or links that aren’t useful for our readers.
- Please send us well-written articles, with proper grammar and formatting. We will not accept posts that show a lack of control of the English language
- You can send us images, but they must be properly credited. We reserve the right to use a different image than what you send us, if we find your image unsuitable.
- If your content is accepted and published, you will no longer have the right to republish it or to ask us to remove it from the blog. We also reserve the right to edit your article and include links and calls-to-action to other Snacktools content.
- We will not create guest accounts on our blogs, so you will have to contact us via email(email@example.com) to send us your pitch.
If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.