Are you looking for a cool, interesting way to present your family photos? Look no more, because here comes PhotoSnack!
We recommend PhotoSnack for family portraits and event photos, because it’s super easy to use and to share. It will also add some magic to your memories.
How to make
- Upload your images with drag and drop.
- Add a title and description.
- Pick a template and customize the slideshow settings (optional).
- Share the link on Facebook and Twitter, to let everybody see your wonderful photos and relive the happy moments of your life.
If you’re a talented Instagramer and you also have a blog or website, it makes a lot of sense to display your Instagram photos on your website. With PhotoSnack, you can create and embed an Instagram gallery easily. Just do the following:
- go to PhotoSnack and sign in/up
- click upload photos, select Instagram, then select and add the images you want in the slideshow widget
- select a template
- change the size (if you set the same W and H then the widget will be square as your Instagram images)
- change the slideshow settings (optional) Read the rest of this entry »
The publishing trends have evolved from print to digital, and along with that, other things have changed as well. The number of publications is growing incredibly fast, and the online opportunities are countless.
The best thing about online magazines is the possibility to add links – links are great for ads and ecommerce. But FlipSnack takes it to the next level: readers can buy directly from the catalog or magazine, using PayPal, without having to navigate away and risk losing the possible client. How efficient, right?
Do you know what else is great? The fact that you can use subscription forms to increase your subscriber list or gather valuable info about your readers. Here’s an article about all the advantages of using forms and how they work.
FlipSnack’s Links and buttons editor is perfect for making publications interactive. You can add YouTube videos, music, recordings and several other items.
You can try all of these for free! Just upload your publication, add links and buttons (and other stuff) and hit finish. Go to FlipSnack and make your interactive online magazine!
There are many Moonfruit users looking for an advanced photo slideshow for their websites and we have a suggestion for them: use PhotoSnack. It’s an online photo slideshow maker that allows you to create professional photo slideshows and share them on the web. There are many different templates available and you can customize them extensively: change color, size, add audio.
How to make the photo slideshow:
- Go to PhotoSnack and log in. (You can sign in/up with Facebook for an easy sign-in)
- Add your photos -> Customize your widget – > Publish -> Copy the embed code.
How to embed the photo slideshow in your Moonfruit website
- Go to Moonfruit, log in and go to your website.
- Click Insert – > Html Snippet – > Insert the embed code provided by PhotoSnack
PhotoSnack slideshows can be used as website headers or interactive photo albums to add some dynamism to your website.
If you’re a free PhotoSnack user, you’ll have some limitations: 15 pics/ slideshow and a watermark applied on your widget. These limitations can be removed if you purchase the widget with points, or get a premium subscription.
Picture this: Wouldn’t it be really great if you could create campaigns with only a few clicks, after you’ve created your banners. No downloading, no uploading… And instead of having to go through all those metrics, look only at what really matters?
With this in mind, we added a new feature to BannerSnack: launching display campaigns directly, 100% hassle-free. After a short private beta, we’re inviting everyone to try it.
How BannerSnack Campaigns works
Starting a campaign is really easy. All you need to do is add your banners, campaigns and audience details, the budget and our account managers will take it from there. Read the rest of this entry »
If you need a music player for your website or blog, you’ve come to the right place, because we know a great online app where you can make your player: PodSnack. (We made it )
Why PodSnack is great:
- it’s free (you can upload up to 5 songs to your player with the free version)
- you can upload songs from various sources: YouTube, Dropbox, computer (premium users only) or record
- 20 very different templates
- custom colors: you can color-coordinate the the player with the website
- other options: loop, shuffle, autoplay and more
- embedding the player into your blog or website is as easy as copy-paste
So, what are you waiting for? Go to PodSnack and start you own player.
Here’s an example:
As you all know, we’ve been trying to make all SnackTools widgets (banners, slideshows, players, flipping books, presentations, slidecasts, quizzes, polls and surveys) look and work great on non-flash devices, because we want all our users to fully enjoy our widgets. We’ve had HTML5 alternatives for a while now, but you probably want us to keep you updated, so here’s the current status of our apps and widgets:
PhotoSnack and PodSnack– The HTML5 isn’t just a non-flash alternative anymore. Both these apps are HTML5 only now, so the widgets are 100% html5.
FlipSnack – FlipSnack has HTML5 alternatives for all its templates. However, there’s a couple of differences between Flash and HTML5: Read the rest of this entry »