Make your widget
Make your image slideshow with PhotoSnack and your music player with PodSnack. They are both very easy to use, but if you need any help creating them, read some articles from our blog, or contact our live chat support.
After you’ve published your widget, click Embed.
Check the Enable embedding for HTTPS pages box and copy the code. (Suggestion: Don’t use the Copy button. Copy the code by selecting it and then pressing CRTL+C on keyboard).
Go to Facebook
1. Log in as yourself, not the page.
2. Next, you’ll need an iframe page tab to embed your slideshow or playlist. There are many Facebook apps for this purpose. Here are 3 we tested and worked:
Static Iframe Tab
Static HTML: Iframe Tabs
Woobox Custom Tab
For this tutorial we’ve chosen the Woobox Custom Tab, so you could do the same.
3. Enter Woobox Custom Tab in Facebook search bar and select the Woobox Custom Tab app (it has 1.000.000+ monthly users).
4. Click the green button that says Install Page Tab.
5. Choose the Facebook Page in which you want your custom tab to be:
6. Authorize the Tab Application, then click Okay in the pop-up window.
7. Paste the embed code under Enter the HTML for your page:
8. Change the tab Name (optional)
9. Change tab image (optional)
10. Click Save Settings
11. If you choose to set a custom tab name(6) and tab image(7), you’ll have to Grant Permission to Application to access some data from your Facebook, so click the green button, and then Okay.
12. If you want to edit your new tab to add text or an image, go to your timeline and the new tab, and click Edit Settings.
13. To be able to format text and add images, URLs and more, you’ll need to select the Editor view instead of Source (where you’ve pasted your code). You’ll see the embed code turned into a playlist or slideshow.
You should know that this is all easier than it looks. If you follow these steps, success is guaranteed!